Friday, October 24, 2008

where do they come up with these things???

trae says the funniest things, i have been sick for a few days and these are his way of letting me know that im not pulling my weight... After church sunday, as we are eating top ramen(MMM) he looks at me and says" mom you need to shower, you havent showered in weeks! later that evening as i am having a sunday snooze he quitely climbes onto my lap and opens my eyes with his little fingers saying" ummm when are you cooking dinner?" normally sundays i am doing laundry and cooking treats so apparetnly he was wondering what was up. The next morning trav went to get him from downstairs to help get him ready for school, trav says "come on buddy, time to get dressed" he walks slowly with his head to the ground and with the most sarcastic voice says" great, here we go again." i guess he gets tired of getting dressed and brushing his teeth. what a character.

2 comments:

Streeters said...

Jess,
I Know what you mean. Our little boy says stuff like that all of the time. Thank You for Commenting on our Blog. This will be another good way to keep in touch. Tell Trav I said Hello!!
Heath

~AnnaMarie~ said...

LOl that is too cute! Better watch out for that one!