Wednesday, May 20, 2009

crime spree's

Traesen is always keeping me on my toes, here are a few of the most recent incidents:
-taking golf tees from walmart without his dad even knowing
-at the bank, in the drive thru he decides he is done and gets out of the car
-stealing medical bracelets from walgreens
-stealing a car from preschool
-driving the stolen preschool car all over the hood of my car to cause massive scratching
-calling 911 just to see what happens...
All of these adventures have occured in a 24 hour period, pray for me.

5 comments:

Heather R said...

Wow! Sounds like somebody has been busy--Too bad he is so stinkin cute! He makes me laugh! I keep you in my prayers!Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that my kids hung out with Trae last week at Kalli's and every night Brianna says that Trae says that what is bad is good, and what is good is bad!:) So, his naughty list is actually a nice list :)! My kids did love playing with him, we should get together. I hope that you are feeling good. I liked reading your lists! See ya! Jules

Anonymous said...

awww i miss him! he's so cute. i hope you are doing well with everything including the bun in the oven. :) i'll have to come visit soon....i have lots of stories for you!

Elsha Christensen said...

Oh my! I love it! Give him hugs and kisses for me! Love you!

jo said...

Haaa haaa, oh bless your soul. I'll be coming to you for advice in a year or so! How are you feeling? It's getting closer:)