Sunday, July 12, 2009

long summer days



I was working on saturday and as i was finishing my last client i realized i hadn't heard mace in a while so i start looking for her, after about five minutes later i found her acrossed the road and down the street in a neighbors backyard having lemonade. Well her dad was watching her and obviously fell asleep. I was REALLY mad so i told her to go downstairs and wake him up so mommy could talk(yell) at him. Ten minutes later i came down to find this- so cute i wasn't even mad anymore!! Lucky save trav:)

3 comments:

Heather R said...

Too cute! It looks like you guys are having a way fun summer! I can't believe the baby will be here SOON! Good Luck! I am so glad you posted so I can see what your cute little fam has been up too! We need to get together sometime!

Sheralin said...

Soooo cute! It is amazing how sleeping babies can change your mood!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Haha, don't you know that asking the hubbs to watch a 2 year old is like telling the 2 year old to watch themselves?