Monday, February 8, 2010

Maycee jae turns 3

my little macer monster is now three going on twenty one- ya i remember people saying this about their kids but honestly did not think they were serious... 8 a.m. driving to the bank she says " ohhhhh mommmm um i forgot to put on my make up" she was so serious with open mouth and hand covering it. Next day, again in the car "dad... hand me my FREAKING lipstick" repeated ten times so snottily. Walking past Victoria's secret in the mall, she drags me in jumping up and down begging to get her more sparkly lip stick and mascara ( ya embarrassed to say my then two year old knows about mascara. and applies it perfectly. mouth open head tilt and all. She takes perfect sections when putting extensions in her clients hair, polishes great(sadly better than me), and can totally hold her own! i love this little thing and she is always keeping me on my toes! Happy Birthday sis:)

2 comments:

Josh and Jillian said...

She is such a doll! I love how she can put on make up. haha. Give her a hug for me!

Purcellville said...

Cute Cute! What a little dolly she is! Love the pics!!!