Tuesday, April 13, 2010

gettin old......

ok so here i am walking out of target looking for my car.   for a brief moment i could not remember what i drove- as i unlocked my door and hopped in i sat there for a moment. I all of the sudden realized that i am 28yrs old with three kids and a suburban.  The suburban belongs to me.... not my mom. years ago i vowed i would not drive a "mom"  car. Weird i know but i was suddenly freaking out!!  Like i finally had a moment to myself to think and i JUST realized that i am gettin OLD!!!!

1 comment:

Orange Juice said...

yes. what a funny feeling. I sometimes look at my girls and think.."they are mine, and I am their mom." So strange but wonderful! Thanks for your advice! Everything will all work out in the end right, as long as we are doing our best!